Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Got Diaper?

Yeah, I haven't doing much updating. Life got in the way. Speaking of which, I came out of the house with the munch poorly prepared. I had no diapers left. Of course, this is when she needs to poopies, right? I can't keep the poor kid sitting in her own doody so I take off her diaper, clean her up the best I can, and short of ideas, I made a makeshift diaper out of a maxi pad and a paper towel folded in half and some toilet paper so it won't rub against her skin while I frantically drive home pleading with her please not to pee pee in her pants. One of my many mommy history moments that I will never forget. Oh the journey.


- Posted using BlogPress

1 comment:

  1. Lol wow. I think it's too soon for Leah to wear a maxi pad :P

    Good thinkin', though!

    ReplyDelete