Friday, August 3, 2012

The Bean's Funnies

I used to read up on blogs where mommies would post up the funniest things their kids would say. The other day, it hit me that I'm there now. There are so many moments I want to freeze in time and most of them are because I am wishful that she won't lose the funny-isms of a 2 year old.

Pointing to a flock of geese: "Mommy! Toooo many chickens!"

Me: That's a goose baby.

Beanie: "no mommy. Thas bird! Bird ij chicken. Too many"

In traffic, one of those large trucks pass us and she says:

"oh mommy... Truck! Too much truck" shaking her little head.

On the way to daycare, we can see across the subway tracks and sometimes you can see the trains passing. It was stopped one morning on the tracks overhead and she exclaims:

"uh oh mommy - choo choo broken" in such a sad way only 2 year olds can muster.

I will leave you with this video. Don't worry, the camera is on front view and I'm just holding it but my attention is fully focused on the road ahead.

YouTube Video


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment