Friday, May 7, 2010

What?!? No Sick Days?!?!

So I've been slacking. It's because I don't get sick days and I have been moping around the house like a robot. A robot on cocktails of meds. Mommies do not have the luxury to get sick so, all the mommies out there? DON'T. GET. SICK! Anyway, here's an update of what my Squirmy has been up to while mommy's been zoned out. She laughs. A LOT. She giggles and I love it best. She also spins. She's starting to sleep with her face planted into the mattress since she's learned to roll over onto her belly, and I'm worried that her nose is going to get completely flattened. I spend a lot of time staring at the baby monitor because I'm afraid of her sucking in too much of her own carbon dioxide and suffocate. I've read heaploads on "how to prevent your baby from sleeping face down" and apparently, once they learn to roll themselves over, there IS no preventing this so I just keep one eye open at all times even in my sleep. She also started solids. She loves oatmeal best. So far she's tried white rice, brown rice and oatmeal. The first two tries, she ended up with most of it in her fist, hair, face and clothes, but in the last couple of days, she's been eating really well so she's been eating three square meals like us big peoples - breakfast, lunch and dinner - and 3 very small (2-4oz) bottles in between. I guess they would be considered her snack. Anyway, here are some of her latest doings:




No comments:

Post a Comment