Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blogging

While my blog isn't for all of cyber world, it's where I regurgitate my thoughts. I couldn't think too many people out there care that today I scraped off soggy dried fruits off my wall and got so annoyed with all the mess in the living room that I threw half the toys scattered about into a garbage bag to be donated. See? It makes me feel better to write about it. It's not for everyone, and it's not for anyone in particular. With that said, I read a ton of mommy blogs too. Until I had Jellybean, I didn't realize there's a whole mass population of cyber mommies regurgitating their thoughts too. Why wouldn't there be? Some of them, I've read and never bothered re-reading. Then there are those I've permanently bookmarked because it gives me something to do late at night when I just want to have a brain fart moment and pretend to hover in the home of someone else's life or simply because they are just very interesting reads. I surf through so many of them some nights, that I forget where I've read what or how I even stumbled upon some of them which is why I signed up for a mommy bloggy world type of thing. It's to find more blogs to read. I think in the end, people have blogs because their thoughts need to go SOMEWHERE even if it isn't read by anyone else, it's a place you can outwardly THINK and read what you're thinking, and re-think your thoughts. A lot of mommies, also, I noticed, have blogs as reference material for others who may be going through the same things. Blogging world does a world of good. It's a place to vent, a place to research, a place to compare notes, but what I was astounded by recently was that it's also a place full of judgmental idiots who take everything that's written out of context, blow it out of proportion and make it their personal mission to verbally flog others for having an opinion. It's very entertaining.

1 comment: