Monday, June 25, 2012

Goals

Mommy's goal for the week will be to sleep before midnight for at least 4 of the 5 weekdays. My goal for the week is to focus a bit more on you than on work, household duties, problems and life. My goal is to be more patient with you and to try to listen to your incessant babbling and to respond to your incessant babbling because one day, you'll stop and I'll never get it back. My goal this week is to give you more kisses than scoldings. My goal this week is to give you more hugs than demands. The goal I can't beat is to love you more than I do now because I don't think it is humanly possible to love you any more than I do already.

I hope to the heavens above that you will always know this in your heart - I may not always succeed in the goals I make for myself, for you, or for us, but I cannot love anything more than I do you.

Every supermarket should have one of these. It's a shopping cart with a kiddie car attached to the front. It's a pain in the a$$ to push around the narrow aisles (why didn't anyone think to make the aisles wide enough for these carts?) but it definitely makes for some easy grocery shopping when your kid is occupied and thinks she's controlling which way you turn. Mommy score!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment