Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rewind

Every so often, I click over to the first few months of my daughter's life, and the reason this blog was born. I wanted my feelings, experiences and ultimately my proudest moments documented to show how in love with the Bean I was as a new mom knowing nothing. At 29 months, she is the very core of me and still, I can say, I know nothing. It's always a learning curve and it's as challenging and mind-blowing and absolutely delightful now as it was then. Different, and alike all at once. Everyday I can only hope that I am doing just one thing right. So in a rather heavy discussion, it was said - "it's funny how things turn out". It is. Simply one different path, however slight, could have taken me down an entirely different road.




No comments:

Post a Comment