Saturday, July 7, 2012

Super Shopper

To go grocery shopping after work with the Bean is - for the most part very tiring. It's really grocery shopping in general. She wants in the cart. Then she wants out. She wants cookies and juice and string cheese and laughing cow cheese (those are still my fave!) and lollipops and everything else I don't want her eating before dinner but you know, it's also the best time of my day too. I mean, can it not be when she's so darn happy? Look at her...




There's a quote that says something along the lines of teaching your children to walk and talk for the first two years and spending the next fourteen telling them to sit down and shut up. I think I've told the Bean to sit down about every 3 and a half minutes the entire half hour we were shopping. Must be true.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment