Monday, March 8, 2010

Mina's First Birthday

March 5th was Mina's birthday. Today (Sunday, so really, yesterday), we actually got to celebrate it. She was so sweet looking I would have bitten her cheeks if she were in a better mood, but I may have sent the about-to-burst-into-tears-any-minute-now-Mina off the edge so I held back. Hubs does not get to see little Squirmy at all during the week since she goes to bed for the night long before he gets home (someone has to pay the bills!) so outings have always just been the two of us. It made Mina's birthday that much more exciting since it was the first time we went out together as a family, all three of us Chungers (aside from the trip to the pediatrician's office 3 days after I gave birth, I mean). She also got to wear one of the many outfits that her crazy Auntie Louise thought she just HAD to have (Thank you, you're a doll!).

That's the birthday girl with her mommy (Michelle) and daddy (George) with a look of wonder on her face. She is probably wondering why all these strange people are... staring...at...her...

There's the princess again looking none too pleased. Maybe it's the frilly outfit her mum and dad put her in... It's tradition. Sorry, baby. It was just for a little while. Happy Birthday, shnookums!~~~

There's the (mommy's) family. Whoops, I thinks we missed a full photo of Mina's daddy's side, but they are (kind of? sort of?) still in the view of the picture (parents - bottom left) and the backs of uhmmm, some of their uhmmm, heads (bottom right) - Sorries, Georgie...

This was my, okay, no more pictures of me please, thankyouverymuchforyourcooperation face...

And of course, here is my little princess...

She was getting more and more confused as to where all the noise was coming from as it got later that we ended up cutting out early to get home, but it was still a good night...

We need more pictures of the hubs. He's usually the trigger happy one behind the camera so... next time, can I have the camera, please??? (Camera hogger!)
Of course, I am telling you all about this now when I should be sleeping because insomnia has officially taken over me. But at least I'm smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment