Sunday, July 4, 2010

Spa Castle

To start, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! The fireworks in our neighborhood is making me nutso. Luckily, it's not waking the baby too much. I feel like going out there and pouring water all over my neighbors.

Saturday, we spent the entire day at spa castle. Can I tell you, anyone with children should go. It is the best way to spend the day. The kiddie pool is perfect for the little ones and if you take a friend, parent or husband, you can take turns watching the baby and doing your own spa things. We spent most of our time in the kiddie pool and well, eating. I'm still tired from yesterday.

It is a spa after all. She had to have the head gear for it!

Mina with mommy

Squirmy with mommy

Definitely fun times. On days you're running out of things to do with a little one, it really is such a great way to spend time. Heated pool, sleep area, food. Everything you need all in one place. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. omg i just got back from there... first time going to a sauna in NY!! lol... it was very nice, but a little too crowded. I showered at home... as you can see I"m not really used to those type of places.

    ReplyDelete