Sunday, July 11, 2010

Swimmer Sunday

We look forward to our weekly swimming day on Sundays, but it's also the most tiring day out of the week. For both of us. She poops out rather early for the night and me, well, I usually feel like I've been run over by a semi. So. So. Sore. Today more so than any other day. It's probably a combination of lack of sleep (according to some people, I'm the one who needs sleep training), hunger, and focusing super hard to not drown my daughter. But it sure is an awful lot of fun.

"Mommy, can we go now?"

"What we waiting for mommy??"

She cries briefly at first every time because while the pool is heated, it's still pretty cool at first.

"BRRRR! Mommy it's cooold!"

Once she gets used to the temperature, however.....

My lazy little munchkin. She just leans back on my shoulder and floats on along....

"Look! I swimming!"

Here we are learning to kick and blow bubbbbles while chasing after the orange crab toy.
Mina has an eye on that runaway ball!

Time to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment