Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Days

Okay, so I have a new toy. Thank you, Husband. I heart, but there isn't an app that works as efficiently as I'd like so that I can BLOG! So after much search, trial and error, I went with iBlogger. Anyway, on to more of the fun stuff! It's been a long week, but a good one. Celebrating a birthday when you have a Little, is not quite celebrating. It's better. Nothing is different, but it is my first birthday as a *GASP* mommy and I have to say, it's been the best. And no, not because I got an iPad. Okay, maybe a little bit because it is such a fun toy to have (and practical!). Besides, I now have an "M" key that actually uhm, functions. My laptop looked something like

uhm.... fantastic..... it still won't load photos.

TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment