Saturday, April 21, 2012

L-A-Z-Y

I love love love my daughter. Today - I spent the first half of it spring cleaning. The other half? The Bean is out with her dad. I am horizontal on my couch, a coffee cup in hand with the TV on and doing N.O.T.H.I.N.G else. It's a gorgeous day outside. It truly is and it probably is a total waste of a beautiful day since we're expecting rain for the next several days but I can't bring myself to peel myself off the couch. It's so so so rare to have this when you're a mom and it's absolutely glorious so while it goes back to my first sentence of loving my baby to pieces, sometimes you just really need a mental health day for yourself.
Morning:




Afternoon:




I have a million things to pick up soon, but for now - ah, for now.... Perhaps I am finally getting the hang of this balance business? One actual full night of sleep during the week and a late afternoon to myself of the weekend. Could it be true?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment