Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mommies Are Gross

Mommies are lucky to find the time to brush their teeth when they wake up in the morning. To take a shower, if at all possible, does not leave you feeling clean or refreshed. It's stressful and I don't even feel clean afterwards most of the time. It goes something like this: run water, rinse, shampoo, soap, rinse, shut water. Yes, it sounds like a typical shower everyone else takes, but I dare you to complete this task in under 2 minutes AND manange to feel clean. Not likely. You ask, why not in the time you post this thing, don't you get cleaned up? Because taking a shower and getting cleaned up requires not being dressed. If I am at the desk and I hear her, I can get to her quickly enough. If I hear her crying while soaking in soap and water, it just makes a messy situation and by the time I do get to her, she has turned all sorts of the color purple again and impossible to console. Not fun. I'm quite excited today because not only did I get to sleep my total of broken 6 hours (YAY!), I got to brush my teeth, take a 10 minute shower (unheard of!!!), dress in a pair of (clean) jeans and sweatshirt and she is ......



Ahhhhhh~

1 comment:

  1. awww~ fast asleep! What an angel. Glad to hear you finally got some real sleep in!

    ReplyDelete