Sunday, January 30, 2011

OMG! I'm Late! ... Oh Wait, It's The Weekend

You know those mornings where you find yourself leaping up out of bed at 8:30 in the morning, run half way to the bathroom before realizing it's a Saturday only to crawl back into bed to go back to sleep? You working folks know exactly what I'm talking about. The Jellybean totally had one of those moments today. She went to bed around her usual time and I was just laying there with her fiddling with my phone when suddenly she leaps up out of her sleep to waddle over to the door like she was missing something. She stares at the light creeping under the door for a moment, looks back to where I'm laying down and crawls back to where I am, flops on top of me and promptly falls back to sleep. It was so totally one of those "Holy Crud, I'm Late!" reactions. I mean, what could she possibly have been thinking or dreaming about? "Oh no! What if there's no more milk left in the morning for me!?!". I'm still laughing about it. Hahaha. Funny kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment