Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Life's Not The Breaths You Take~~"

...the breathing in and out~~ but the moments that take your breath away". It's a song lyric (that's right, I'm a country girl at heart), and it was what I was listening to going to and coming home from here





List of things to do before end of 2010.
Beach
It's one of my favorite places to be any time of year, but mostly on days like today. The sun, the breeze, the sand, the water. There are few things in this world that can make you feel this great. To lay in the sun that isn't hot with that slight breeze floating around you, listening to the crash of waves and watching your Little taking it all in with a look of wonder because she's never seen, felt or known anything like it. I've kept a list of things I wanted to do with her before the end of the year. I haven't been very good about keeping it. The crossing off begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment