Thursday, March 24, 2011

Early Bird

She felt the need to wake up super early this morning to play. And play she did. I guess it is only fair since mommy got in some very rare and much overdue playtime too. I always say I will try to get out at least once a month, but by the time I actually do think about it or even do about it, it's really months between. Do I mind? Not in the least bit. When I do get out to see a girlfriend or have dinner that I don't have to share with a baby (which really means we are both wearing most of it), I realize I miss being just a girl. Then the night is over, I come home, watch the Jelleybean sleeping through the monitor and start my morning with her the next day, and it turns out I don't miss it at all. It's a cycle.











- Posted using BlogPress

1 comment: