Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Moments

Some delicious moments are as your baby lays on your chest breathing in and out without a care in the world as you wonder what it is they think about and what beautiful things they may be dreaming of. I wish upon wish that she dreams of only the beauty and pretty little things in life - always. I savor the deliciousness of a sleeping baby curled up into me and I can freeze that moment in my mind and feel it to my core.





Then she wakes and there's this thought:




From the looks like this that I get when I'm trying to take a picture of her smiling face








I love you, Brat.
It's just as my friend said in response to my text of the sleeping pic "Yep, i'm learning to enjoy this moment. I'm trying to in between the pooping and the crying". I couldn't have said it better myself.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment