Friday, April 29, 2011

So Big!

On a daily basis I realize how big she's grown. When it really hits me, however, is when I look back on the pictures I took throughout the day. She just seems so big in these. I think I just heard the cracking of my heart.






I mentioned not long ago that she broke one the legs off my glasses. Fortunately, I found a place that was willing to fix it for me. I paid $40 for the replacement and picked them up yesterday. The unfortunate kicker? I haven't seen them since. I took her for a walk briefly after parking the car in the driveway and still had it sitting on my head so between the car, a block and the front door, they've gone missing. If you run into my brain, can you tell it to come home that I've been looking for it all over the place? That'd be great.

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment