Monday, April 18, 2011

Team Uncooperate

We have hundreds of pictures of Jellybean as a newborn. Sleeping, eating, or in the bath. The SAME pictures. Tons of them overloading the files labeled by month on our soon-to-be-put-to-rest PC. That's all she did. Eat and sleep. Actually, she did other stuff like poopies and pee, but for the most part, her picturesque moments were captured in the sleeping, eating or bathing form. Once she started rolling over and sitting up, she did more, but it still relatively revolved around the same three activities. As she started to take off on her feet, well, that's where the pictures started to die out. There was no staying still long enough for a decent snapshot. She would be doing something cute and absolutely remarkable in my love blinded, tunnel vision eyes so I'd reach for the camera and she would just look up at me with a blank stare. Between her crawling, walking, and now running stage, we don't have nearly as many photos as the first few months of her life. I'm trying to work on it again. It's rather pitiful because most of them really are of the back, top or side of her head, too dark, too light, too blurry, or the "there's nothing there..." pictures. Sometimes I get lucky and catch parts of her face or with really funny expressions. Many of those times are after I regain my composure from losing my balance and falling over from her charging at me. I try people. I do.
"You're blocking my view, mommy!"
"hello? Hello? HUH-LO!!?!"
"I wanna see too!"
"Look mommy, new trick!"
"I'm checking my schedule"
"CHARRRRRRGE!!!!"
Today is Husband's birthday. His 35th birthday to be exact. Again. He's been turning 35 every birthday for the last 5 years, but it IS his birthday. He can be whatever he wants to be. Happy Birthday, Husband! You don't look a day over 25 ;).
Yeah, uhm, we need some new pictures of you because this is the best I can do. It's from October....

1 comment: